Commercial insurance laws vary from one federal state to another. Commercial General liability insurance is not mandatory in Texas, but it cushions business owners against liability claims for property damage, bodily injury, and advertising injury. These federal laws can affect the kind of insurance policies you need for your small business. Suppose you are planning to initiate a business venture in Arlington, TX. In that case, it’s wise to invest in sufficient commercial insurance so that you can safeguard your business against incertitudes such as fires, employee injuries, and liability lawsuits.
Statistics show that Texas’s small business ventures account for about 4.4 million employees spread out in the entire state. Without the right commercial insurance policy in Texas, businesses can find themselves on the receiving end for thousands of dollars to cater to liabilities emanating from litigation and abrupt, unexpected eventualities. Suppose your business entity owns vehicles. In that case, it’s wise to procure commercial auto insurance to cater to the cost of injuries and property damage caused by your employee after an engagement in an accident, and he/she is deemed liable. Connect with us at Rickey McGill Insurance Agency, and our charismatic personnel will help you analyze various commercial insurance policies and choose the one that meets your needs.
What types of commercial insurance coverages offered at the Rickey McGill Insurance Agency?
- Business liability insurance: It helps protect you, your employees, and your clients in the event of an accident at your business premises.
- Commercial property insurance: Safeguard your company’s physical assets like furniture, equipment, your building equipment, and inventory from covered perils.
- Commercial auto insurance: Helps guard your business venture and employees against various damages and accidents resulting from vehicles’ operation.
- Commercial umbrella insurance: It provides your business with extra coverage beyond your standard liability policy.
- Business interruption insurance: It compensates for lost income and keeps your business afloat if the covered perils force you to close for a short period.
- Workers’ compensation: This policy is not mandatory in Texas but can protect your employees in the event of work-related accidental injuries.
Are you in need of commercial insurance in Arlington, TX? Our team of in-house experts can help you find the right coverage you need. Call us or visit Rickey McGill Insurance Agency offices today, and you won’t regret it.